Occupancy period 1st Sept 2017 - 18th May 2018
How to Apply?
- Please complete the application form then return it together with booking deposit of €200 and two recent passport photographs signed on the back. The application cannot be processed without these. Please note that the application form is not a contract. Mardyke Hall reserves the right to decline an application.
- Post the completed form to: Breda Hickey, Cloverfield House, Mill Rd., Killarney, Co. Kerry.
- When your application is processed your will receive confirmation by post. Applications are accepted on a first come first served basis. Not all preferences are guaranteed, on the type of room, and room mates that you will share with. . . If a tenant vacates his or her room during the term rent will be refunded only if the room can be relet. Booking deposits are not refunded if the tenant leaves before the termination date. We will endeavour to find a suitable replacement but if the room remains empty the tenant is liable for the rent until the contract is terminated.
Method of Payment:
- Cheque or Bank Draft made Payable to Mardyke Hall Accommodation.
- Bank Transfer: Details of which will be given on request.
- Cash: At Reception
Part payments: August 18th 2017 and December 1st 2018
Acceptance of Offers:
A Licence Agreement and Invoice will be issued in August. The Agreement must be signed and returned with the rental instalment and utility deposit
In the event of a cancellation on or before 18th August 2017, €150 of the booking fee is refundable. There will be no booking deposit refund for cancellations made after 5.00pm on the 18th August 2017. All cancellations must be made in writing or by email.
1st Sept 2017 - 18th May 2018